Before your initial consultation at Azilda Family Foot Care, we will need to know a little more about you! Our new patient intake form will take approximately 15 minutes to fill out, and can be printed here, mailed, faxed or emailed to you upon your request. You can also fill out the form in office prior to your appointment. Once in the treatment room, the Chiropodist will perform a full assessment of your feet and begin treatment.
Things to know before your appointment…
- Bring a list of all of your current medications.
- Bring your current footwear.
- Referral from your physician/specialist if you have one, however you do not need one to become a patient.
- Please remove your nail polish.
- Please bring any foot related reports from your physician.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out paperwork if you have not already done so.
- We require 48-hour notice for all appointment cancellations.
- We accept cash, debit, Visa, and MasterCard. Sorry, no personal cheques.
- Most third party insurance companies, Veteran’s Affairs, NIHB, WSIB may help cover your visit costs as OHIP does not cover our services. If you have any questions regarding your benefits our staff will gladly try to help.
- Our fees are determined by the Ontario Society of Chiropodists and Canadian Federation of Podiatric Medicine.
- Payment is due upon rendered service.
Please follow the link and print and fill out the attached New Patient Form paperwork to save time before your appointment.New Patient Form